Maya's dance school went to Disney World to perform in the Christmas Parade that is aired Christmas morning on ABC. It was such a great opportunity for her. It was A LOT of hard work, long days, and early mornings...but what an experience. Disney was awesome and I can't wait to take the whole family in a couple of years.
I'm so glad you found us!! I used to blog almost everyday but to save a few bucks we down graded our internet so it takes FOREVER to upload photos so I haven't been as consistant. Anyway, I love the Disney photos! So much fun!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you found us!! I used to blog almost everyday but to save a few bucks we down graded our internet so it takes FOREVER to upload photos so I haven't been as consistant. Anyway, I love the Disney photos! So much fun!!
Post a Comment